Website KPMG Canada
This role is open to Non-CPA candidates only.
Overview Of The Opportunity
At KPMG in Canada, we believe our differences make us stronger. When you join the team you’ll be part of a diverse group of professionals with a common goal – making an impact and driving innovation.
In a culture that fosters inclusion and encourages flexibility, you’ll receive the tools and guidance to grow your skills and achieve success your way.
KPMG in Canada’s team of experienced professionals help organizations understand their legal and compliance obligations as it relates to Pay Equity legislation across Canada. The purpose of pay equity is to correct systemic gender-based discrimination in compensation traditionally experienced by employees who work in female-dominated jobs. KPMG works closely with clients to carry out risk analyses, establish and support pay equity committees, and provide customized training and tools to carry out each step of the process required to achieve and maintain equity.
As a key member of KPMG’s Pay Equity team, our Analysts are responsible for assisting clients in carrying out pay equity engagements. Responsibilities include the collection, validation, and organization of clients’ pay equity data, performing analyses in KPMGs pay equity tool, and ensuring each engagement is carried out correctly and on time. The incumbent participates in work sessions with managers, peers and clients and leads job evaluation sessions. The Analysts also prepare client documents and slide decks for presentation and conduct quality control.
What You Will Do
- Data Management
- Manage and organize client files and data
- Manage SharePoint online resources
- Client Relations
- Participate in work sessions with clients and team members, including leading job evaluation sessions
- Support clients with tool usage, including providing training
- Troubleshoot client issues in a timely manner
- Maintain regular communication with clients and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Engagement Participation / Management
- Manage and utilize pay equity tools for analyses
- Carry out validations at each step of the pay equity process
- Prioritize work and ensure client deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Work collaboratively with team members, including developers, to ensure seamless knowledge transfer and continuous improvement
- Business Development
- Review proposals and create client presentations in PowerPoint
- Remain up to date on pay equity legislation
- Assist managers with pay-equity related tasks, as needed
What You Bring To The Role
- Undergraduate Degree in a related field (e.g., Mathematics, Finance, Human Resources) or equivalent
- Experience in a customer-facing position (e.g., retail, recruiting, call centre)
- Excellent people skills, including active listening and summarizing thoughts in a clear and straightforward manner
- Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Critical thinking, intellectual curiosity
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of job documentation and job evaluation
- Knowledge of job matching, compensation benchmarking, and salary structure design
- Knowledge of pay equity and pay equality
Please apply directly to KPMG at kpmg.ca/careers
All applications must be received no later than Monday, January 16th 2023 at 11 59 PM EST.
Our online application system will allow you to include up to five documents without losing your formatting. Applications can be addressed to Hiring Manager and should include a cover letter, resume, and an electronic copy of your most recent transcript. If you do not have access to an electronic copy of your transcript, we ask that you attach a screenshot of your grades from your school’s website.
If you experience any difficulties, please contact email@example.com.
Why Choose KPMG? Making the right career choice is important, finding the right company is essential. Watch this video to see the type of people that thrive at KPMG.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.