Website KPMG Canada
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Do work that matters, supported by a community that values difference and cares about you. Gain learning that’ll last you a lifetime and be recognized for the impact you make. With a focus on encouraging employees to come as they are, KPMG provides its employees with a variety of unique tools and support systems that ensure they thrive and make their mark in their career and in their communities.
Why KPMG Ignition Tax?
Ignition Tax is a team of full-stack developers, project managers, and technology trailblazers who pride themselves on creativity and innovation. Tasked with leading KPMG Canada and our clients through digital transformation, Ignition Tax is focused on tax innovation to unlock value and prepare our clients for the future. KPMG Ignition Tax helps organizations realize opportunities through our far-reaching intelligence capabilities that allow for the development of modern software solutions.
In a fast-paced, experimental environment, our team collaborates with strategic partners and tax leaders across Canada to build next-generation solutions. By fostering a startup culture within a welcoming nurturing environment and with the support of KPMG’s world-class firm, Ignition Tax approaches each project with a unique perspective, a multitude of complementary skill sets, and expertise that allow them to build technology solutions that shape the future of tax.
EN – Ignition Tax at KPMG – EN
FR – Ignition Tax at KPMG – FR
KPMG Ignition Tax has an exciting opportunity for Product Analysts (Intern/Co-op) to join our team for 8-16 months starting in 2023!
- Please note that you must be enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary educational institution to be eligible for this opportunity.
What You Will Do
As a Product Analyst intern/co-op student with Ignition Tax, you will learn the aspects of product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing client facing user requirements and defining the product vision. You’ll engage with internal and external stakeholders including global IT teams, third party technology providers, clients, and other KPMG firms across the globe to ensure value delivery and user adoption objectives are achieved. Other responsibilites include
- Assist with day-to-day product management activities including gathering product requirements, defining product functions, and writing product-related documents leveraging a variety of technologies and tools
- Collaborate with various functions to assist with analyzing the business needs and develop logical specifications for hardware/software systems. Assist with gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Assist with planning and designing business processes to improve business activities.
- Work closely with application developers, designers, and architects to understand the business model and detailed function requirements.
- Performs high level testing/basic testing of the functionalities to confirm readiness and completeness against requirements.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, effective, and professional.
- Participate in collaboration/design sessions to identify opportunities and propose new solutions to existing processes
- Perform analysis and interpret results to produce impactful insights to achieve targeted outcomes
What You Bring To The Role
- Hungry for experience and eager to learn in a rapidly changing industry
- A curiosity that looks to redefine the norm and sees technology and innovation as a tool to open new doors and new opportunities
- An analytical mindset and passion for solving complicated problems
- Has a Team First Mentality – We’re a tightly knit team that lean on each other and teach each other
- Able to interact with co-workers & various stakeholders in a manner that is respectful
- Has strong time-management skills with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities, self-motivated with a great sense of ownership
Please apply directly to KPMG at kpmg.ca/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.