Our beautiful Cascades family is growing: the Cascades boxboard packaging team in Drummondville is currently looking for an internal sales representative!
At Cascades, we reveal the full potential of our employees. You will therefore have the necessary support and great opportunities to fulfill yourself, evolve as a professional and flourish in your new role.
Does a career with a growing Quebec company appeal to you?
Do you want to retire with us? (Ok, we push a little, but we think big at Cascades!)
Your place among us is already reserved!
Why work at Cascades
- Work-family balance (telework at 50%, flexible schedule at 40h/week);
- Group insurance & Pension plan with company contributions;
- Accessible gym area and/or practice of sports activities;
- Profit sharing plan (not once, but twice a year!);
- Employee Assistance Program (because the physical and mental health of Cascaders is important to us);
- Long-term career management plan and training center (we told you that we revealed the full potential of our people!);
- Work environment focused on sharing knowledge and valuing individual and team successes;
- Contribution to the success of a Quebec multinational with strong environmental values.
Under the responsibility of the Sales Director, the Inside Sales Representative’s mission is to transmit Cascades’ value proposition to customers and to achieve revenue and margin objectives, taking into account the following aspects: acquisition new customers and stability thanks to the qualification of potential customers; tracking incoming leads, cold calls and outgoing emails; managing existing customer accounts through understanding customer needs; connecting with customers remotely to maintain strong relationships and come up with value-creating ideas; and developing and executing account plans to ensure growth and margin. This role therefore consists of creating quotes, negotiating with customers, answering technical questions from customers,
- Maintain and grow account revenue
- Support the creation and negotiation of contracts for its accounts
- Develop the client portfolio
- Achieve revenue and sales goals
- Determine leads based on our strategy and business rules
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and ensure that they are satisfied with the use of digital tools
- Develop and manage account plans for small regional accounts within established guidelines (revenue goals)
- Provide a detailed and accurate sales forecast to the team
- Facilitate onboarding and ensure a consistent approach to customers across Cascades’ SBUs
- Build and develop key relationships at all levels of the account organization (purchasing, category management, pricing, technical, accounting, quality control)
- Use and update the CRM
Your background and your strengths
Speaking truthfully and having heart in your stomach are pillars of Cascades. These values, we want to find them in our future Cascadeurs and Cascadeuses!As an inside sales representative, you will be able to showcase your qualities and skills, including:
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar position
- Ability to communicate in French and English
- Autonomous person able to communicate effectively
- In-depth understanding of the products and services offered by Cascades in your region
- Ability to research accounts and identify key players using digital tools
- Customer-focused approach with the ability to identify customer needs, issues and interests
- Ability to analyze competitive activities and the potential for new products and services
- Ability to adapt quickly and have great flexibility to be able to take care of accounts in different markets
- Ability to work with various hierarchical levels, including the executive level
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will give fair consideration to all qualified individuals for this position.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of materials, people and ideas. We have been creating possibilities since 1964. Cascades offers sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery.Join 10,000 women and men working in a network of nearly 80 operating units located in North America and Europe.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.