Ring’s mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. With Ring, you’re always home. Ring products such as the Ring Door Bell, Ring Spotlight Camera, and Ring Floodlight Camera are easy to use and offer users benefits that are only made possible through tightly integrated digital imaging technologies and wireless connectivity. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com.
The Acoustic Engineer intern works closely with teams located in Taipei and Global engineering teams throughout the development cycle. As a member of the team, you will assist the driving of cross-functional communication within region. You will assist in closely monitoring and driving activities including design data release, design validation, issue solving and root caused analyzing.
- Is willing to work in Taipei.
- Assist Audio tuning and guard Audio quality with Ring Audio team.
- May travel domestically and internationally to supplier sites as needed to keep projects on schedule.
- Assist the Audio component testing and Acoustic performance validation.
- Can work 5 days per week during summer holiday for at least 3 months duration.
- Assist the driving and tracking of Acoustic design readiness for Engineering builds
- Work closely with Hardware Engineering teams and Technology teams as well as suppliers to keep development schedules on track.
- Graduation in 2022 or 2023.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Past experience or coursework in electronic design and project management.
- Willing take technical challenge and Responsibility.
- Knowledge of Acoustic technology in consumer electronics.
- Hands-on Audio system testing and validation process with equipment.
- Demonstrated critical thinking capability.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Electro-Acoustic or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Chinese and English)
- Previous internship experience.
- Knowledge of Electro-Acoustic components, design validation, qualification, and analysis.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.