At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon retail teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience for customers across our product categories, from books to fashion, electronics to grocery, movies and music to toys and health & beauty, and everything in between. As a retail intern in Amazon Poland team, you will learn how Amazon handles its e-commerce retail business.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us as a commercial intern, working in one of our core businesses, including retail, amazon vendor services, merchant services, Prime Video, Prime Now, Amazon Fresh, and Amazon Advertising. Each role comes with a variety of tasks and several of the key tasks are outlined below.
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by retail.
- Learn the e-commerce retail business and the Amazon culture.
- Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that our people are known for.
- Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools.
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to implement improvement projects.
- Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Results-driven focus with analytical capability.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes.
- Fluent English and Polish written and verbal communication.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.