Position: Applicant Recruiter / Coordinator, GS 9 / 11
Division: Washington Field Office
Location: Washington, DC
Working Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (hours may vary)
Full Performance level: GS 11
Number of Positions Available: 1
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
- Assists with scheduling and/or coordinating physical fitness tests, travel, and polygraphs; reviewing SF-86s; conducting personnel security interviews; setting leads, coordinating drug testing and fingerprinting; entering/reviewing information in EPAS/CATS; etc.
- Compiles statistics, conducts criminal history checks, coordinates Special Agent meet and greets, processes applicants for Phase Two, schedules physical fitness tests, and/or briefs applicants on what to expect at the FBI’s National Academy.
- Responds to a variety of questions from applicants regarding the application process, qualification requirements, testing, background investigation, etc.
- Resolves operational and/or policy conflicts/issues which may otherwise impede the success of the program. Responds to inquiries and obtains information necessary to formulate accurate conclusions and render decisions.
- Organizes, plans, and implements the diverse work associated with the program in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Your application will be evaluated and rated under the FBI’s Candidate Rating Procedures.
- Your resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed in this announcement and will be compared to your responses to the online assessment questionnaire.
- High self-assessment in the vacancy questions that is not supported by information in your resume, and/or supporting documents may eliminate you from Most Competitive status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.fbijobs.gov.