Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.This summer you could spend eight weeks on a paid internship with Audible Ltd, the worlds leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling.
Whether you’re interested in learning about Content creation or Marketing, you can join one of our many teams and gain invaluable skills and knowledge to catapult you on your career journey.
- Engage in exciting projects with your fellow interns where you’ll work towards real Audible goals and learn exactly what it takes to create our great content, from birthing the concept to marketing its release and analysing customer engagement.
- Have an Intern Manager to support you throughout the internship and make sure you get the most out of the experience.
- Participate in workshops designed to develop career readiness skills and create a venue for reflection on the internship experience.
- The only criteria for applicants, other than an interest in working with us and learning more about publishing and entertainment, is that you’re over 18, and have the legal right to work in the UK.
- We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates. You don’t need to have been to University, or have work experience to be eligible.
- Our application process is all about getting to know you, what excites you about working for Audible, and how you’ll apply your skills to get the most out of your internship.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.