Website Life Time Inc.
The Facility Operations Team strives to offer a clean and safe place for our community. We build personal relationships with our members and help them to live happy and healthy lives. We are looking for family-oriented team members to join us. If you love to provide clean and safe places and interact with others, we invite you to join our team. What does it mean to be a part of our family? We offer continued investment in our team members’ education, provide industry-leading compensation, flexible scheduling, an incredible benefits package and a Life Time membership – including aquatics, yoga, and group fitness classes.
As the Facility Operations Manager, you will handle the Operations department of the Life Time club. You will offer ongoing training for all Ops team members and conduct all work scheduling. You will oversee the department’s budget, staffing, and all projects.
- Recruits for the Ops department and offers input to the General Manager on hiring, promotions, and disciplinary actions
- Maintains the monthly, quarterly and annual department budget and submits monthly financial reports to the General Manager
- Ensures staff keeps the locker rooms, fitness floors and common areas clean and welcoming at all times
- Completes ops payroll and ensures labor costs are within the budgetary guidelines
- Coaches, manages and schedules up to 40 team members
- Trains staff through orientation, direction, and feedback
- Oversees maintenance and repair projects of the club, which includes communication with all departments to survey the condition
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year of management experience
- Building operations experience
- CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of hire
- Certified Pool Operator license (CPO) within 6 months of hire
- Ability to routinely bend to raise more than 20 lbs
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- College degree in business, hospitality, or related field
- Health and Fitness operations experience
- Proficient Computer Skills with Microsoft Office
- Background in the Military is beneficial
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.