Be a part of a dynamic team of collaborators responsible for shaping the reputation of The Most Magical Place on Earth: Walt Disney World Resort. As a WDW Communications intern, you will contribute to creative and strategic communication and content creation that reaches our more than 65,000 Cast Members across Walt Disney World Resort, as well as our Central Florida community, media and Guests. This internship opportunity provides experience working with and contributing to multiple internal and external channels. As a member of the Public Affairs organization, you will support day-to-day media inquiries, issues and crisis management, operational and Cast communication and more across the resort. We are looking for results-oriented communicators focused on transforming the way we tell these uniquely Disney stories through engaging written and visual communication.
- Develop and design clever and strategic visuals across a variety of mediums, including infographics, executive presentations, short-form videos, digital slides and more.
- Write articles and produce content for external and internal communications vehicles, including the company intranet site, press releases, blog posts, social media posts and more.
- Contribute to the development of communication strategies that protect and enhance the reputation of Disney in Central Florida and beyond.
- Help facilitate media shoots with reporters covering stories at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Assist in media monitoring and analysis to help provide strategic communication recommendations to Public Affairs executives.
- Help facilitate photo and video shoots in support of content creation efforts.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities while maintaining professional poise.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Well versed in grammar and punctuation.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Proven ability to work well independently or in a group, is a self-starter.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Proficiency in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Mac/MS Office environment.
- Writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to diversity and inclusion including inviting diverse perspectives, fostering an inclusive work environment and supporting workforce diversity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.disneycareers.com.