At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
As of March 1, 2023, we are looking for two interns (f/m/d) for public relations & communications at the Munich and Berlin location, duration: at least 6 months. The communication department at Microsoft Germany focuses on dialogue with journalists and analysts as well as with Microsoft partners and customers.
In your role as a working student, you will supervise various thematic focuses of commercial and consumer communications (Munich based role) or Digital Public Affairs/ CSR (Berlin based role). The support, further development and use of social media channels are also your area of responsibility.
- You create content for media work and our internal communication channels in various formats (text, audio, video,…)
- You support the planning and operational control of (digital) events and market them on social media
- You independently take over projects within internal and external communication
- Together with your team, you will address either a broad target group, such as customers and partners, or the political public at the location in Berlin, through dialogue with journalists, analysts and influencers as well as in the direct address.
- An international environment allows you to learn extensive communication know-how
- You are in a degree program in the field of communication, humanities or social sciences or another field of study or have a first degree in one of these disciplines
- Through first internships in the field of PR and/or first professional experiences in journalism, you have already been able to get to know the communication environment
- You bring passion for technological topics and the Microsoft product range as well as the willingness to constantly develop yourself and learn new things
- You have good knowledge in dealing with high-reach social media platforms and multimedia content
- For Berlin as a location, you have interests in political topics; first experiences in the field of political communication, Bundestag, associations or similar are an advantage
- You have a very good knowledge of English and German and master the handling of Microsoft products
- As a team player, you like to learn every day from and with your team
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.