If you are selected as the Commercial Consolidations F&PA Coordinator, you will Assist in preparation and consolidation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting, outlooks, and long-range plan for the Commercial organization. Communicate key financial drivers to the Commercial leadership team and provide high quality analysis and ad hoc reporting. Interface with Corporate Organizations to provide key information for monthly & quarterly reporting, forecasting, and planning.
- Work with global Commercial F&PA to drive accuracy, consistency and high-quality reporting and analysis
- Responsible for generating the quarterly Global COP inventory footnote
- Serve as administrator for the commercial Essbase reporting database (ComRD), which is an essential tool in reporting Commercial’s results
- Analysis and presentation of B/S Deep Dive for Global Commercial
- Assist with the development and consolidation of the Commercial outlooks and long- range plan
- Work closely with Commercial Manager of Risk, Regulatory Affairs, Market
- Analysis and BD as primary Finance contact for monthly analysis, forecasting and ad hoc reporting
- Consolidate, analyze, and report financial results to Commercial leadership
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee or asylee
- 3+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft O365 applications: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Word
To apply for this job please visit careers.conocophillips.com.