Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and or investigating, escalating and or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
- Serve as an advocate for the user community
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and or safety flag for action, and resolve within agreed upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Understand and remain up to date with client policies and guidelines resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in customer service
- Ability to work holidays and weekends, including rotating shifts
- Active Social Media presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft software for office productivity, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with confidential information collection and management
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.