You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Ensure that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identify contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently apply the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Support training activities for Contract Management personnel
- Act as a temporary back-up for a project Contract Manager
- Understands basic contracting principles
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good level of experience in the contract management/procurement/legal/finance field
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.