At Microsoft, Student Workers work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft Student Worker. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Customer Success Account Management (CSAM) are trusted business advisor to Microsoft’s customers paying for our support services. By maintaining a long-term relationship with customers, you will gain a thorough understanding of the organization’s IT goals, pain points, and the IT team’s impact on overall business. You will use this information to create a service delivery plan to make sure customers are finding success with Microsoft products.
As a Student Worker, You Will
- Manages customer executive relationships through business reviews, strategic escalations, and administration of customer contracts.
- Builds and executes shared plans with customers enabling customers to use their benefits effectively.
- Develops and executes technical skilling plan to build technical expertise aligned with customer and business priorities.
- Provides direction and orchestration related to overseeing and managing the delivery of projects and programs to achieve defined success criteria for prioritized customer solutions and workloads.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or related field with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Valid work authorization required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.