At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) delivers unique value by making customers passionate advocates of Microsoft by empowering them to realize the value of their investment in Microsoft products. Through collaboration with customers the CSM drives change management and adoption activities to help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify valuable opportunities in their accounts. The CSM is also a key part of our customer facing sales teams and will be called on to leverage their deep knowledge of CRM or ERP to support sales growth.
- Customer Success understands their customers’ industry and business processes, which may include an industry or vertical focus such as Banking, Healthcare, or Manufacturing.
- Promotes adoption of technology by helping the customer optimize the utilization of our products, demonstrating features beyond core functionality, ensuring Best Practice adoption.
- Primary point of contact for the customer in a post-sales production environment, proactively coordinating with any other cross functional team or organization.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field with at least one quarter/semester remaining to complete after internship.
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills in English and German.
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.