At Netflix, our mission is to entertain the world. With 200+ million paid members in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages, Netflix is reinventing entertainment from end to end. We are revolutionizing how shows and movies are produced, pushing technological boundaries to efficiently deliver streaming video at a massive scale over the internet, and continuously improving and personalizing how content is presented around the globe.
- Effectively identify and apply analytics, causal inference, experimentation, and machine learning techniques for given business problems
- Lead the design, analysis, and interpretation of experiments Proactively perform data exploration on engagement behaviors to discover future opportunities
- Identify, compute and validate the appropriate metrics to measure success in a product area
- Cultivate strong partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders from product, engineering, operations, design, consumer research, etc.
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or related quantitative field
- 5+ years relevant experience with large scale data
- Strong statistical knowledge and intuition – ideally utilized in experimentation or other product analytics settings
- Strong product knowledge and intuition – ideally utilized in consumer/ or user interface settings or internally serving technical audiences such as engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and drive product change across a variety of stakeholders
- Strong SQL skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.