Website The Walt Disney Company
About the job
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun.
Hulu’s Originals Marketing team is seeking a Social Media Intern to support the execution of FOMO-inducing, high-touch experiences and strategic initiatives that position Hulu as the preeminent home for our community of creators.
The role is an individual contributor who reports to the Senior Manager, Originals Social, and works closely with the Originals Social Marketing team, Public Relations, and creative teams within Hulu and across TWDC divisions.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Social Team on executing social activations across all platforms and partners.
- Organize and maintain the influencer database.
- Contribute to marketing, PR and social brainstorming sessions.
- Write and review editorial copy for social platforms
- Help track and measure social campaign performance.
- Assist with researching social media trends and provide competitive analysis.
- Stay abreast of new social platforms and best practices.
- Work on one research report and presentation
- Self-direction with a high sense of urgency–a proactive and adaptable “doer”; eager to learn and build; a no-task-too-small mentality; unafraid to ask questions, raise your hand for help, or offer it up.
- Experience with commonly used cloud-based software: Microsoft 365, G-Suite, Apple iWorks, Slack.
- Experience with all major social media platforms
- Passion for Hulu content, storytelling, television, entertainment, pop culture, production, and events.
- Experience with social analytics tools: ListenFirst and NetBase
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at the time of application.
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- The approximate dates of this internship are May/June – January 2023.
- Candidate must be available to work full-time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
Job ID 930655BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.