You will receive more information after we receive your profile and resume. Once your complete submission is received, we will review your skills, ensure you meet minimum qualifications, and email you a formal invitation to the DAR session. The virtual DAR event will include: group networking with a Special Agents, an informational session on the Special Agent application process and Physical Fitness Test (PFT), a Q&A panel with Special Agents, and Q&A with a recruiter.
- Establish an applicant account at FBIjobs.gov by clicking Apply Now and then Register Now or login using your existing applicant account.
- Paste your text resume in the space provided. The website supports Rich-Text formatting.
- Complete your applicant profile if establishing your account for the first time.
- Complete the Talent Network assessment questionnaire.
- Complete all requested sections and submit your interest to attend the information session.
- Travel to attend the DAR session is at your own expense.
To apply for this job please visit apply.fbijobs.gov.