Website Dell Technologies
The Client Strategy & Market Intelligence Team assists the Client Solutions Group’s executive leadership in tracking and forecasting industry trends in order to inform Dell’s global PC and Display business planning and go-to-market/product strategy. We’re searching for an analytical and creative team member to help us with the following tasks:
- Provide regular and ad hoc analysis and communicate with internal stakeholders the key findings
- Provide end to end market intelligence based on data, opinion and judgment
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence teams to automate insights on industry
- Manage relationship and conduct regular calls with analyst firms and partners such as IDC, Canalys, NPD, Context, GfK, Intel, Microsoft, AMD, Google, etc.
- Validate Power BI dashboards that integrate industry historical and forecast data with Dell internal data
- Familiarity with IDC, NPD, Context, GfK and other industry data
- Self-driven and flexible in schedule as team members are in various time zones
- Statistical and modelling analysis experience
- Undergraduate degree plus 8 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, and PowerBI skills
- Possess excellent written/verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, deal with ambiguity, work under pressure and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.