Blizzard is looking for a proactive, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as an Executive Assistant on the Overwatch Team! Executive Assistant .
- General office duties, including screening and answering calls, reconciling expense reports and budgets, routing contracts and invoices for payment, filing, correspondence, etc.
- Plan and organize meetings, calls, team events with an emphasis on details, often including external participants.
- Be prepared to manage competing priorities and complex tasks with minimal direction.
- Support Senior Leaders’ teams as needed, as well as offer support with projects/initiatives.
- Make complex international & domestic travel arrangements, including passport & visa procurement, often with little notice.
- Manage multiple Senior Leaders’ busy calendars and balance appropriately.
- Work collaboratively and manage relationships with external vendors.
- Act as a liaison with internal departments as well as represent the department, its leadership team, and their needs with internal stakeholders.
- Assist with ordering team lunches when needed.
- Prepare summaries of information for distribution.
- Assist in the development of presentation materials using PowerPoint and other tools, often building the presentation from the beginning, and coordinating the compilation of the presentation from multiple contributors.
- Strong coordination with administrators across the enterprise.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to stay connected and assist outside of normal business hours.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities.
- 6+ years of experience in an executive assistant role supporting multiple senior executives (or equivalent experience in a similar role).
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess a strong commitment to quality.
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters.
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Confident and approachable demeanor.
To apply for this job please visit careers.blizzard.com.