About the job
Meta is seeking an Internal Communications Associate to help manage discourse and conversation on our internal platforms. As a company that values open, transparent and two-way dialogue, we encourage professional discussions and debate. We believe in the importance of understanding perspectives to help us in making the best decisions possible. Internal Communication Associates will partner closely with Comms, HR, Policy and others to manage major internal channels and establish group principles to promote respect and build community among employees. Candidates should be detail-oriented and highly motivated, with the ability to think strategically, adapt quickly and work well with a team. Excellent writing skills and analytical abilities are essential. The ideal candidate is a frequent user of Meta’s family of products and familiar with its content policies.
Internal Communications Associate Responsibilities:
- Establishes group rules for major internal channels and escalates areas of conflict or concern to relevant teams
- Engages directly with employees to promote a culture of feedback and respect in key internal groups
- Supports internal communications strategies for global issues impacting employees
- Stays informed on external conversations about the company and trends impacting our global employee base
- Analyzes employee engagement trends to proactively identify risks and opportunities for internal communications team
- Creates written reports to keep company leadership informed on internal sentiment
- Partners with product and HR teams to improve internal tools and training for internal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Political Science, Business, or related field
- 1+ years of experience working in Communications, Journalism, Policy or Research
- Experience writing business communications (e.g. executive emails, blog posts, press releases)
- Experience leading statistical analysis, social media analytics and/or media monitoring
- Experience owning multiple deliverables and working in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience in G Suite (Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets) and Keynote
- Experience in Excel or related data analytics programs
- Experience working on a global team at a technology company
- Experience distilling technology or policy concepts into consumer language
- Experiencing managing online communities
- Knowledge of global policy issues pertinent to Meta
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.