As a Financial Analyst Intern, you’ll learn how to perform financial analysis from full-time professionals at Microsoft. This unique opportunity will get you involved in the dynamic high-tech space solving problems using best-in-class financial tools. You’ll also be able to explore one of many areas of Microsoft Finance: Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury, Capital Markets, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or any one of the many product groups such as Office, Xbox or many others.
Interns will interact directly with Finance Rotation Program Analysts, who serve as dedicated coaches for Finance interns. Coaches ensure you have the resources and encouragement needed to succeed in your internship and they take care to explain your future career opportunities if you return full-time. You will have the opportunity to participate in social events held by the Microsoft internship and Finance Rotation programs, where you can socialize with interns from across the company as well as those who are in similar internships.
- You will become a valued and integral member within your finance area.
- You will work on a variety of projects that directly impact the business, such as building models, forecasting, market research, or creating internal tools or databases.
Statutory and legal compliance is critical at Microsoft, some part of the role might be related to this too. Your manager will work with you to make sure your projects are meaningful and relevant based on your interests and development needs. Additionally, you will receive finance-specific training and have access to all company-wide training resources to help you succeed in your role.
- Pursing a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship.
- One year of classroom or work experience in financial risk analysis preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and German and master the handling of Microsoft products
- As a team player, you like to learn every day from and with your team
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.