Website Goldman Sachs
Building, controlling, maintaining and delivering large data sets in the most effective and efficient way.
Data teams across the firm embody a keen attention to detail and quantitative discipline, focusing on data analytics and business intelligence to ensure our firm effectively and efficiently manages all aspects of the data cycle.
If you apply to this skillset, you will be considered for multiple roles across the firm that require this skillset. Please note division and function examples below are representative of opportunities common for this skill-set. The list is not exhaustive, and availability of open roles is determined based on business.
builds the consumer bank of the future to address the spending, borrowing and saving needs for millions of customers and help them take control of their financial lives through products that are simple, transparent, valuable, personal and secure.
- Bachelor’s degree (2018 – June 2022)
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field.
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to a variety of industries and businesses
- Ability to self-direct, analyze and evaluate and form independent judgments
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with senior management and global stakeholders
- Commercially savvy with ability to exercise discretion with respect to highly confidential/sensitive information
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
To apply for this job please visit hdpc.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.