At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us. Boeing Defense, Space & Security is seeking a Government and Capital Property Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Government Property organization in Richardson, TX. The Property Management Specialist will support the management of property across the Boeing Texas site to ensure compliance to Government and Boeing regulations.
- Administers the terms of contract provisions that specify the company’s obligations to acquire, control, use, care for, report and dispose of property.
- Performs audits, documents processes and procedures and investigates and reports lost or damaged property.
- Provides support, expertise, concepts and formats to enhance and manage information by utilizing off-the-shelf software or Boeing system tools to manage and communicate property information and to establish a property record for company or government property.
- Maintains accountability from initial acquisition to final disposition.
- Tracks the movement of property by coordinating, preparing and documenting applicable forms to accomplish a change of ownership, accountability or location in accordance with applicable government regulations, customer contracts or corporate policy.
- Experience in managing Government or Capital Property
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office Products, specifically Excel to perform data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with inventory management information systems and their application
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.