Website The Walt Disney Company
About the job
We are looking for an innovative team player with a positive attitude and willingness to try, learn, contribute and be inspired. The role of the Social & Digital intern for National Geographic is ever-evolving and dynamic! You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most adventurous and inspiring National Geographic Docs, Films & TV series to build best-in-class social campaigns.
The Digital/Social intern will support our Social Media Title Marketing Managers to create best-in-class creative for our National Geographic series and documentary films.
- Coordinate, create, organize asset trackers & social toolkits for our Social Title Campaigns
- Learn how to utilize analytics, audience insights & strategies to inform creative social activations and online content for titles.
- Develop communication skills and organizational knowledge through working with creative, strategy and PR partners across the Content Marketing teams at National Geographic & Disney+
- Support with photoshop & copywriting for title assets
Basic Qualifications :
Candidates must provide a cover letter with the submission of the application
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and organized
- Ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment
- Familiarity with social media platforms and trends
- Creative production experience
- Project management experience
- Experience with photo and video editing software, social media scheduling and analytics tools
- Familiarity with National Geographic content, documentary films and series.
Required Education :
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Recent Graduates
Additional Information :
- Candidates must provide a cover letter with the submission of the application.
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at the time of application.
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- The candidate must be available to work full-time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
- The dates of this internship are June 6, 2022- August 19, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.