Website Northrop Grumman
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
- Generate program performance measurement baselines (PMB) and implement approved changes
- Support program cost estimate development, customer proposals, and negotiation
- Identify and mitigate program cost and schedule risk
- Work cooperatively with the business, functional, and technical staff to address internal and external customer requests
- Perform Earned Value Management (EVM) tasks including developing the Work
- Breakdown Structure (WBS) and performance measurement baseline (PMB), monitoring and analyzing the Estimate to Complete (ETC), Estimate at Complete (EAC), significant variances, risk management reserve (MR), and financial reserve (FR), and preparing of internal and external status reports
- Perform analyses and prepare program financial reports for internal and external customers relative to program cost incurrence, material tracking, and labor spending
- Support program audits, reviews, and fact-finding as requested by program customers, audit agencies, and company management
- Facilitate, monitor, and forecast program financing mechanisms including
- Accounts Receivable, Advanced Payments, and Performance Based Payments
- Perform analyses and prepare reports to ensure program contracts are within negotiated, agreed-upon parameters, government cost control guidelines, and accounting guidelines
- Coordinate and prepare program financial forecasting and reporting, the Annual
- Operating Plan (AOP), and the Labor Resource Plan
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with 0 years of professional experience in business management, finance, accounting, or related fields
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time (Note that 10% represents the maximum travel amount for some positions included on this requisition but the majority of positions require 0% travel.)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically a high level of proficiency in Microsoft
- Excel (pivot tables, lookups, chart generation, VBA macros, etc.)
- US citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, innovative behaviors, and the ability to multi-task in a challenging environment
To apply for this job please visit www.northropgrumman.com.