Website Life Time Inc.
LifeSpa is a community built on love, passion, and a healthy way of life. LifeSpa is the largest full-service salon and spa in the nation. We’re looking for talented artists to join us. If you are exceptional at your craft, we invite you to join our team. What does it mean to be a part of the LifeSpa family? We offer continued investment in our team members’ education, provide industry-leading compensation, flexible scheduling, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package and a Life Time membership – including yoga and group fitness classes.
The LifeSpa Coordinator operates the telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel in a manner that exceeds the caller’s expectations, presenting a cheerful and pleasant attitude at all times. They also assist the Department Head with filing and other office duties as needed.
- Answers incoming internal calls to greet, schedule appointments, and service members in a friendly and professional manner
- Converts LifeSpa questions into appointments
- Explains all Life Spa products, services, and treatments to guests and assists them with determining their individual needs
- Suggests upgrades or add-ons to products and services
- Completes outgoing confirmation calls, Beautiful Beginning calls, and myLT Bucks calls to schedule appointments
- Uses all required safety devices to comply with company safety rules
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of customer service experience
- CPR and AED certified within 30 days of hire
- Knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and commissions
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- 1 year of receptionist experience
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.