About the job
There’s never been a more exciting time to join the Microsoft Office team! Office 365 is used and loved by hundreds of millions of people and our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more across work, life, and school.
The Office Core Experiences team is looking for a Product Manager who’s passionate about building innovative, intelligent, and delightful end user experiences that will span across the suite of Office apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.). Success in this role requires deep customer empathy, strong UX skills, sharp data analysis and an ability to collaborate effectively across teams. You are comfortable jumping into a big, ambiguous area and quickly get up to speed, finding new ways to add value for our customers and our team. You will partner closely with some of the best engineers, UX designers, and user researchers in the industry to define the vision and roadmap to ship experiences that customers love.
We support remote work and welcome candidates that can work remotely on a schedule to overlap with our core hours of 10 AM to 4 PM in the PST time zone.
- Deliver modern, beautiful, and intuitive experiences that delight customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, our customers, and the competitive landscape through market and customer research.
- Partner across engineering teams, design, marketing, and business planning to develop strategies, priorities, and roadmaps.
- Drive team execution on backlogs and roadmap, with clear prioritization and an urgency to ship.
- Define clear metrics and projected impact for all investments.
- Foster an environment that encourages diversity of thought and an inclusive team culture.
- 3+ years of Product/Program Management experience on end-user facing software products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field or equivalent industry experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.