About the job
Azure Data has an opening for a Business Administrator to provide team support to our quickly growing AI Customer Engineering team. We are seeking a candidate who is interested in a fast paced, ever changing and fun work environment. Qualified candidates will have excellent organizational and time management skills. Due to the scope of this position, you need to be able to quickly prioritize your work on a daily basis and make adjustments as needed, with little direction.
We are in search of a self-motivated individual that is willing to take on any challenges the day brings with a high level of customer service and professionalism. If you have experience building effective working relationships and accommodating diverse work styles and perspectives, this opportunity may be for you. The successful candidate will be able to take feedback and adapt to constantly changing environments.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to: team support for quickly growing team, support of one to two calendars, new hire onboarding, procuring of equipment and supplies, event/offsite planning and execution, asset management, budget management, and partnering with the Executive Business Administrator and broader admin team, as needed.
- 3+ years of Microsoft experience supporting large, fast paced teams and multiple calendars
- Great curiosity and willingness to question.
- High enthusiasm, integrity, results-orientated, self-motivated, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Working knowledge of internal Microsoft tools (MSS, iCIMs, HTX, Informa, MSSpace, MyOrder) as well as Microsoft Office Suite (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) required.
- Ability to act with professional presence and diplomacy which is critical for interaction with all levels of Microsoft employees, executives’ cross group, as well as external partners.
- Keen sense of confidentiality and ability to exude confidence to make appropriate decisions on behalf of the team; high focus on quality across all aspects of duties; ability to stay calm under pressure; ability to work independently, take ownership and drive issues to resolution. #azcxp
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.