About the job
At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for our customers. You will deliver valuable contributions in creating business success within our global organization utilizing your unique attributes, skills and experience.
Please take a moment to look over this opportunity and if
interested, feel free to send us your application. If this is not the right
opportunity for you, you can also sign up for Job Alerts by creating an
account. This will give you a profile that you can use for all future
applications, and you will be notified whenever a new position that matches
your criteria becomes available.
Mitel is seeking a highly motivated Planview Admin that is
passionate about playing a critical role within Mitel.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for managing the project portfolio management tool, developing integration with portfolio reporting tools, Planview business administration and executive dashboard creation. There will be a high level of interaction with internal teams such as Finance, Development, Engineering, and Operations.
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude and is
highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization. If you want to join
a that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then consider a
career at Mitel. You can dramatically shape everything from our daily
operations to our global presence.
This position is considered a Remote role based in the United
States. PLANVIEW EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
· Database admin activities
· Support expense analysis and budget creation with Finance
· Monitor and help manage R&D spend by project
· Support users in the tool
· Continuous training, improvement, and adoption
· Executive dashboard reporting, tool administration, analysis, and implementation experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred; or high school diploma + extensive relevant experience
· 5+ years PPM tool administrator experience (Planview)
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite, with strong focus on Excel and Pivot Table functionality
· Experience in:
o Financial reporting and analysis
o RFP development process and/or budget cycles
o Knowledge of developing and implementing policies and procedures
o Effective problem solving, priority management, collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills
o Training and facilitating group discussions
o Working with multiple stakeholders to secure engagement and deliver change
o Working with cross functional teams across multiple locations
· Power BI or Tableau experience is a plus
· Ultimate team player. Collaborative, passionate, and motivating
· Clear and effective communication, verbal and written
· Proactive/self-starter with the ability to manage competing priorities, with minimal supervision
For more information, visit Why Mitel or
follow us on LinkedIn here.
is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working
environment. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our
future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome
applications from all sections of the community.
We welcome candidates with
disabilities and will make accommodations throughout all stages of the
recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related
accommodation, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 1-469-574-8100. Mitel will consult with all applicants with
disabilities who request accommodation to ensure that the accommodation
provided is suitable for the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.