About the job
It’s an amazing time to join the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment around the world. We on the Netflix Payments and Fraud team are working to ensure that the payment experience never interferes with the customer experience. Our efforts have helped to grow Netflix to over 210 million members globally, and we won’t stop there. That’s where you come in.
As we strive to deliver the best consumer payment experience in the world, we need fraud prevention professionals to ensure fraud does not harm our consumers or interfere with the payment experience. This person will join our Payments Fraud team taking responsibility for supporting the day to day management of payment fraud issues as they arise, while also helping to develop proactive tools and processes to help mitigate such fraud.
This person would be based from our Los Gatos, CA office. Our Payments Fraud team is part of the Product organization, working closely with our core payments and partner payments teams that enable millions of customers to pay for Netflix.
- Respond to real-time fraud attacks against the service using both internal and external tools, working on-call as required
- Collaborate effectively cross-functionally throughout the organization (payments, partner payments, product, customer service, finance, data science & analytics, and engineering) in the investigation and remediation of fraud patterns
- Support core payments methods and also those established through partnership
- Support proactive efforts to (a) measure and (b) mitigate fraud risk without negatively impacting core metrics and the broader customer experience
- Interact with outside partners (e.g., fraud prevention providers, processors/acquires, card brands, issuers, payment partners) to address issues while also aiming for medium to long-term solutions
- Familiar with merchant fraud prevention solutions, global payment systems, payment methods and flows – 4+ years experience ideal
- Able to take on complex situations as well as understand key metrics and how they impact the business
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Clear, effective communicator
- Able to remain highly organized in a loosely structured, fast-paced environment
- Excited and curious about being involved in global payments fraud prevention and the prospect of delivering high-quality entertainment throughout the world
- Strong SQL skills, highly analytical with an ability to make data-driven decisions and translate identified opportunities into actionable changes
- Experience assessing risk of partnership payment methods will be considered a differentiator
- Great project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity focused on generating results, and exhibiting the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.