Website Sunrise Senior Living
“It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!”
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) is responsible for providing direct resident care and supervision of resident care work of non-licensed team members in the skilled nursing operations and other areas throughout the community as appropriate.
- Ensuring quality assurance and regulatory compliance while promoting the highest degree of quality care and service
- Overseeing coordination of residents’ health and wellness needs
- Working closely with family members and consulting with community physician(s) to ensure residents’ needs are being attended to in a personalized way
- Graduate of approved college/school of nursing
- Have a current state license as a Practical Nurse/Vocational Nurse
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in long term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, hospital, and/or full service operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing and resident care
- Demonstration of knowledge of federal, state and local long term care regulations
- Understanding of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) and the Care Plan Process
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It’s no surprise that many of the world’s leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.