We are a group of social scientists who conduct experimental, survey, and archival research to inform people-related business decisions. Example content areas include, but are not limited to: decision making, DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion), leadership, employee well-being, hiring, performance management, performance development, personality, longitudinal data analyses, and social networks. We have strong research backgrounds, with Ph.D.s in I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior (micro & macro), Sociology, Social Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioral Economics, and related fields. To read more about some of our work, see a selection of our research here (https://goo.gl/Lu72G3) and check out this article in the New York Times Magazine (https://goo.gl/Wp9DWr), this one in Slate Magazine (http://goo.gl/MZy4nv), or this one in The Atlantic (http://goo.gl/JJSDm8).
- Work with the People Analytics team to design and implement new studies, analyze data and report on results of research initiatives to a business audience.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to influence leaders to take action on the results.
- Write research briefs.
- Conduct statistical analysis (e.g., correlation, regression, factor analysis, T-test, ANOVA) using survey and archival data with analyses conducted in R.
- Experience conducting applied research in organizations.
- Topical experience in one of the following areas: performance management, individual and team-level performance and productivity, individual difference (e.g., personality traits, behaviors, well-being), DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion), selection and assessment (including relevant psychometric methods), decision science and behavior change, or quantitative text analysis.
- Experience with statistical analyses, including fundamentals (e.g., ANOVAs and/or regressions) and with one or more advanced approaches (e.g., factor analysis, network analysis, HLM, SEM).
- Experience using R for statistical analysis and data visualization.
- Returning to a degree program after the internship ends.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.