“WE BRING MAGIC TO LIFE – FOR EVERYONE!” The Walt Disney Company is a global leader in world-class family entertainment and innovative technology, delivering unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world. Disney Live Entertainment is a dynamic entertainment environment, making Dreams Come True for millions of guests. The Broadcast Post Production team is responsible for of all elements of Post Production including art, animation, editing, and special effects.
- Create auxiliary graphics for projects
- Attending and contributing at Disney Live Entertainment seminars and meetings
- Assist with media management of deliverables through the Broadcast Production pipeline
- Partnering with the Designers and Editors in the development, design and creation of motion graphics, animation and 3D assets
- Help to build and maintain project tracking tools, grids and documentation
- Shadow Artists and Editors during the project work to learn hands on techniques
- Utilizing a variety of programs including the Adobe Suite, Cinema 3D, Autodesk Maya, and various plugins such as Red Giant Suite
- Junior, senior or recent graduate pursuing a degree Film Production or related field.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and able to quickly adapt, problem solve and make decisions.
- Knowledge of entertainment technology and software.
- Previous experience in digital post production, project management, or the equivalen.
- Ability to learn new software applications as appropriate.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Software Suite and related tools.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Post Production with an emphasis on motion graphics and special effects.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.disneycareers.com.