At Microsoft, Student Workers work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft Student Worker. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
- support development of new programs or improve current programs
- defines the program strategy including gathering requirements, understanding business strategies and priorities, and program risks and mitigation plans
- advocates for and demonstrates the value of the program through clearly defined metrics in order to gain buy in from stakeholders, partners and customers.
- monitors programs to ensure all activities align with program objectives and ensures program processes are executed efficiently including change management and/or program improvement efforts
- Pursuing either a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or relevant field with a minimum of one semester remaining.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to reach out to and network with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proactiveness and ability to work independently but seek guidance and coaching
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Valid work authorization required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.