At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst supporting a multitude of programs for our Government customers in a classified environment in El Segundo, CA or Seal Beach, CA.
- Develops, reviews, analyzes and maintains cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value, and communicates cost and/or schedule trends, and assesses range of opportunities and risks
- Leads the development, integration and analysis of resource forecasts and Estimates at Completion (EACs) for various projects
- Develops performance reports and integration of variance analyses and provides clear, concise understanding of operational and financial performance to senior management
- Makes recommendations to senior management on financial performance projections using financial and business knowledge and experience
- Coordinate efforts to troubleshoot process and tool issues, determines root cause and recommends solutions
- Work with Program/Project leadership team to manage a program baseline and implement Earned Value Management
- Responsible for the monthly Forecast analysis and support to Customer deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, business or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a related finance position such as Financial Operations, Cost Management, Accounting, Estimating, or Financial Planning
- 5+ years of experience with Earn Value Management (EVM)
- Experience leading a team either formally or informally
- Experience with the Microsoft tool suite
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.