At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the Virtual Warfare Center (VWC) located in St. Louis, MO. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) business organization.
- Develop new domain specific simulation features to aid Analysts
- Maintain and support internal, Boeing-specific needs of Government provided Analysis framework (AFSIM)
- Work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Coordinate with customers and partners to better understand requirements and use cases
- Work with experimentation teams preparing for customer events to verify functionality
- Support quality efforts of Test Team
- Experience with event based simulation
- Experience with AFSIM is desired, but not required
- Experience with Dev Ops: version control, continuous integration, containers, code analysis tools (Git, GitLab, Jenkins, Clang experience preferred)
- Experience with shell scripting languages including Python
- Experience working in a Scrum Agile environment
- Experience with cross-platform development targeting Linux (RHEL specifically) and Windows
- Candidate should have strong computing skills, excellent communication skills, be customer-oriented, positive, flexible, and a strong team player.
- Ability to work independently, and provide support to other teams, as dictated by project needs
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.