Netflix is revolutionizing entertainment. We deliver billions of hours of movies and TV shows per month to more than 195 million members globally. With our growing investment in original content, the Netflix Studio is a key part of our mission to produce content to entertain a diverse global audience. Our data-driven culture has allowed us to continuously innovate and provide the best product experience for our members, and we’re using a data-driven approach to build the Netflix Studio from the ground up!
- Solve high-impact problems in Studio including virtual production, VFX, post production, and animation with computer graphics, computer vision, and/or machine learning approaches.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders and engineering teams to integrate work outputs into the content production workflow.
- Provide thought leadership and identify new areas where algorithms can play a significant role.
- Work with senior management and executives to develop the vision for a data-driven Netflix Studio.
- Demonstrated experience in developing computer graphics, computer vision, and/or machine learning algorithms, with applications in the VFX and/or animation industry.
- Experience building and deploying prototypes for algorithmic solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong business acumen.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to take ownership, and thrive with minimal oversight and process.
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for your work, tolerance for ambiguity in a fast-paced setting, and a positive attitude.
- Passion for movies/TV is a plus!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.