At Amazon, we hire technology enthusiasts to create and innovate for our customers. Our extreme customer focus is why we are one of the world’s most loved brands – customer focus is in our DNA. Our interns will work with Software Development Engineers (SDEs) who use advanced technologies to solve complex problems and learn from their work.
- Collaborate with experienced Amazonians to design, develop and market innovative products and services.
- Design and finalize innovative technologies in a decentralized IT environment and participate in major developments in the industry.
- Create solutions for forecasting purposes on decentralized systems by having access to innovative technologies of great scale and extremely fast.
- Build decentralized storage, indexing and query systems that are scalable, reliable, inexpensive and as easy to manage as they are to use.
- Ability to design and program appropriate solutions from problems defined in general terms.
- Work in a flexible environment to deliver high quality software.
- In the process of obtaining a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar fields, at the time of application.
- Although no specific programming language is required, the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python should be familiar to you.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.