At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Responsible for all aspects of spacecraft operations, including mission planning and/or monitoring and trending the on-orbit spacecraft telemetry looking for adverse trends that could affect operations, as well as planning and execution of all required spacecraft and ground system maintenance and recovery from spacecraft anomalies. This also includes ensuring the integrity of the ground system and operational software to maintain command and control.
- Coordinate with external groups on current and future ground system testing and integration; spacecraft launch, transfer and initialization (LT&I); as well as participate in war rooms in support of anomaly resolutions.
- Analyze technical data, verify and sustain specific system configurations in accordance with defined constraints and operational requirements.
- Coordinate with management and peers to ensure the integrity and continuity of high quality operational products including procedures, tools, detailed event logging, training material and system configuration.
- Create and collaborate on process improvements that aim to increase operational efficiency, for example, by developing new software tools, creating new operational procedures and increasing system automation.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry by May 2022.
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI U.S. Security Clearance with CI Polygraph prior to starting.
- Willingness to work a variety of fluctuating schedules (to include 24×7). The shifts would be rotating shifts to include working days, nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to complete a certification program. The candidate will be provided specialized training (combination of self-study, in-class training, and on-the-job (OTJ) training) in order to learn the necessary skills related to the ground and spacecraft configuration management allowing them to obtain the necessary certifications required for this position.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.