Position Purpose: provides accurate and consistent processing of new & existing accounts
- Ensure required documentation for new account is obtained
- Review documentation and establish new accounts
- Update existing accounts as needed
- Answer questions from front office personnel via email and phone
- Complete assigned projects in timely manner
- Returned mail processing
- Prepare and mail mandatory Onboarding letters
- Data entry and report review
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Economics, Business related) preferred
- 1+ year work experience in customer service, finance, banking or another related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Self-starter and motivated
- Pass the SIE & FINRA Series 99 within 6 months after start date
- Bilingual English/Spanish (fluent)
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
To apply for this job please visit elpo.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.