Accenture Legal encompasses ~2800 lawyers, contract management and other professionals in 46 countries, making us amongst the biggest in-house units of our kind globally. Legal Operations (Legal Ops) provides services to other Legal functions that improve their day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness, facilitate change and control costs. This Strategic Program Manager role is part of the Strategic Programme Management & Operations team within Legal Ops.
- Strategy Development: Help shape and develop the overall strategy for Legal including the creation of any themes or pillar and associated initiatives to support execution.
- Project Shaping & Planning: Undertake project shaping and planning (both in Waterfall and Agile) to ensure there is clarity in how milestones will be met and who is responsible for what activities.
- Project Reporting & Governance: Create a structure to evaluate success, share information and make decisions
- Programme Management (PM): Deliver of project management activities and ensure that milestones are met.
- Communications: Ensure clear Communication and Stakeholder Engagement using different channels, as appropriate, to ensure stakeholders are informed and engaged as they should be.
- Experience working in a fast-paced project-based roles, be that consulting to external clients (e.g. in Strategy, Consulting or Digital) and/or working on strategic internal initiatives (e.g. in AEE).
- Proven track record of supporting senior client or internal stakeholders in variety of scoping, planning, execution and monitoring activities.
- Experience of working across multiple geographic borders and time zones.
- Demonstrable ability to define a project approach and identify the key factors and constraints; knowledge and competence in identifying risks, issues and dependencies.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong evaluation and problem-solving skills: able to identify the real issue, and to anticipate requirements and potential consequences.
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.