Website Bank Of America
The Strategy & Management Summer Associate Program develops future leaders while engaging them in challenging and business critical assignments in both non-client facing and client facing roles. The internship program offers two program tracks where recent MBA level candidates experience a summer program in various areas of the Consumer Bank organization. Successful interns will have the opportunity to join the two year rotational development program following graduation.
Are you an MBA candidate interested in an internship program that develops future leaders at Bank of America?
- Understanding and coaching to the life plan strategy within the financial center channel to enhance client’s lives.
- Building, designing and executing process solutions against business strategy.
- Learning what future opportunities are available to you through exposure to senior leaders, networking events, and a business-wide curriculum.
- Participation in team-based assignments aligned to strategic initiatives that span businesses such as digital, consumer lending, products & strategy.
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the business and client needs through strategic, project-based work.
To apply for this job please visit campus.bankofamerica.com.