The Student Researcher Program offers more opportunities for research students to work on critical research projects at Google in a less structured way. The program allows for flexibility beyond the limitations of our traditional internship program on aspects such as duration, time commitment, and working location (with options for on-site or remote). The topics student researchers work on tend to be open-ended and exploratory, and don’t always have a clear deliverable like a traditional internship would.
- Participate in cutting-edge research to develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems.
- Currently enrolled in a PhD degree in Computer Science, Linguistics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, Natural Sciences or a related technical field.
- Experience in one area of computer science (e.g., Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Quantum Information Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, or similar).
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after completion of the internship.
- Currently attending a degree program in Canada.
- Relevant experience as a researcher, including internships, full-time, or at a lab.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.