Website Sunrise Senior Living
“Sunrise is the best place that I’ve ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what’s right for the resident. For me, that’s a big breath of fresh air.”
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Dining Services Coordinator is responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the dining operations in the community.
- Supervising the dining service team
- Hands-on leader for all the dining service activities
- Preparation of food
- Managing the food inventory and supply budget
- Complying with regulatory and sanitation standards and ensuring accordance with Sunrise menu programs
- Hiring, training and scheduling
- Requires at least 2 years experience as a managing chef or cook
- Sanitation certification and proficient in nutrition and therapeutic diets
- Previous experience in managing and motivating dining service team members in a high quality dining environment is required
- Handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Be competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications are also required
- The ability to work weekends and a flexible work schedule
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It’s no surprise that many of the world’s leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.