Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we will be a phenomenal fit for you.
If you’re a highly motivated and experienced Staff or Senior level Character Artist looking for the next step in your career as a supervisor, then come work with us and help us build something extraordinary.
Be a force multiplier with your legendary creativity and cunning eye for detail. Do you geek out on pipelines, communication, process, relationships, feedback, and all other things connected to successful outsourcing of game art assets? This job is about running our external and internal communications, ensuring everything runs smoothly, and getting our outsourced assets into a “game ready” state. We’re looking for an extraordinarily talented person to come spend some quality time in Sanctuary and descend into the deep dark dungeons of Diablo with us! Your experience in handling character art production will help make us all better at making a lot of gorgeous content.
- Your responsibilities will range from crafting briefs and managing planning documents to tweaking incoming assets for the Diablo world to make them look as amazing as possible. You’ll also be providing timely, precise, and constructive feedback to our external partners to ensure their work is consistently on target.
- Generated detailed documentation, video reference, and examples of art asset production, procedures to support external vendors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all the various tools used to craft assets for a modern PBR game engine pipelines in relevant character art portfolio
- Implemented approved assets into the game engine, along with making any needed fixes to keep assets consistent and game ready.
- Shipped AAA PC or console title(s) as a character artist
- Owned the quality control over incoming art assets.
- Worked closely with art leads and production team to determine outsourcing needs.
To apply for this job please visit careers.blizzard.com.