At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
- Work within the Test Engineering & Validation Team on various projects;
- Works under supervision of Project Manager / Engineer to conduct and document identified technical activities, including troubleshooting printed circuit board assembly (PCBA’s) and test application software;
- Individual must be able to work independently;
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic technical problems, determine next steps, and communicate path forward to the responsible engineer;
- Conduct preliminary tests, analyze results, communicate observations and conclusions (both written and verbal), and make next steps.
- Must be in either a Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering Major;
- Must be actively entering sophomore through Graduate year of college;
- Applied Electrical/SW Engineering skills including troubleshooting;
- Attention to detail, goal seeker, and demonstrated strong work ethics;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools especially MS Word, MS Excel.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.