Position: Writer-Editor, GS-13
Division: Directorate of Intelligence
Unit: Executive Staff
Location: Washington D.C.
Working Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (flexible)
Full Performance level: GS-13
Number of Positions Available: 1
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
- Serve as Communications Team Lead and senior advisor to the executive management team on strategic, tactical, and congressional communications matters in alignment with strategic goals and objectives.
- Establish and implement strategic communications plans.
- Collaborate and coordinate communications with other divisions and branches; serve as liaison with the FBI’s Office of Public Affairs.
- Research and write articles, talking points, executive messaging, briefing papers, and other printed and electronic materials for executive management.
- Mentor, train, and coach junior writers/editors, management and program analysts, and other personnel on communications-related skills and tasks.
- Evaluate effectiveness of communications strategy and campaigns.
- Your application will be evaluated and rated under the FBI’s Candidate Rating Procedures.
- Your resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed in this announcement and will be compared to your responses to the online assessment questionnaire.
- High self-assessment in the vacancy questions that is not supported by information in your resume, and/or supporting documents may eliminate you from Most Competitive status.
- If you are deemed Most Competitive, you will be referred to the selecting official for further consideration.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving/Judgment
- Managing Human Resources
- Administrative/Organizational Policies and Procedures
To apply for this job please visit apply.fbijobs.gov.